Yelamlian Quests & Rituals

From: Alan Keith Dugger <akd2x_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:31:23 -0500

Hi All,

After lurking for a long time, I'd like some ideas for some Yelamlian quests.

One of the PCs comes from a disgraced family in Sun County. He intends to redeem his family honor, etc. This includes gaining the favor of Yelmalio, demonstrating his piety and virtue, and so forth. One route to some of the PCs goals includes the undertaking of some heroquests. At this point I'm short of ideas. The Hill of Gold is, for the moment, way beyond the PC's capabilities. The River Ritual from Sun County is good. But otherwise I'm short on ideas. The only two quests which occur to me are Yelmalio's deeds amongst the aldrymi during the darkness and the taming of horses. (The "Three Blows of Anger" from Cults of Prax might be appropriate later on.)

Does anyone have any suggestions for either of these ideas? Does anyone have any suggestions for other quests? (Or, at least where to look.)

Thanks much,

Alan