Tabletop/Dragonclaw minis

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:18:08 +0000

Ralph Plowman wrote:

I spoke to Steve Trickett when he was still handling the figures, and he told me himself to avoid the Sables, saying he was going to re sculpt the range=2E I guess he never got round to doing so if they're still bad=2E Avoid!
<

I don't know that they're still bad!
I should point out that I bought the huge Sables at the time of Convulsion I suspect Steve never got round for to resculpting them as he never again had the licence

I'm going to write to TTM and find out what's in the range and how much of it is the same as I saw at Steve's flat a few of years ago

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte:co:uk