Greg Sez update

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:20:10 -0800

I've updated the Issaries, Inc. web site <http://www.glorantha.com> recently. There's a new Personality of the Month (this one is an excerpt from the out-of-print Griffin Mountain), two new Q&As, and a new Myth of the Month.

Well, actually it's a Dawn Age history of the Kings of Seshnela, but that's far enough back that it's close to being mythical. I felt this information was best presented in a two-column table, but if you find it difficult to read, please e-mail me, and we can try to make next month's installment better.