Re: Chaos [In the east]

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:26:57 GMT

Simon Hibbs:
> c.f. The recent 'myth of the month' in which Mashunasan (I think)
> incarnates himself retrospectively several times.

*cough, cough!* Not Mashunasan (a Vithelan sage, and that's 'Vithelan' in more ways than one...), but ShangHsa, May His Name Be Cursed, aka MaoTzen, aka Gilamdestau... He's mentioned in the Jonstown Compendium list of Kralori Emperors, which is incidentally more or less definitive -- though with some large caveats about the first two.

Someone ask me a question about that so I have an excuse to make it FAQ-fodder, BTW. ;-)

Slainte,
Alex.