Re: Praxian supplements

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:32:02 EST

Brian Tickler:

<< Guess I'm just not familiar with all these games that have really unique settings...>>

      Tekumel? Jorune? Talisanta? They may not be as good (I wouldn't know; I'm not that familiar with them) but they are at least unique as far as I can tell.

 <<> To really get into Prax I think the scenario that needs writing is one of a
> clan's survival in a bleak empty wilderness with only their herd to keep
them
> alive; a bit like the steadholder thing in Doraster - with resources,
skills
> and other stuff.

 Let's keep the clans out of Prax...it was annoying enough when they suddenly appeared in Sartar :)... >>

      The existing material makes it very clear that Praxian society is divided into clans, so there's no way they could be 'kept out'. Detailing these clans is the sort of thing HW should be very good at from what I've seen.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky