Chuff Speaking

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:36:55 +0100

Sorry folks, Hero Wars is doomed. Here's an a look at why:

The Ghost of RPG Past

DnD is utter shite. Runequest allows players to develop real personalities for their characters without being drawn into a restrictive and steretypical moral and ethical code. Unlike DnD, the skills and combat system are far more realistic. Because they're more realistic, the players get a lot more options as to how they're Adventurer's behave and they can concentrate on devoloping their Adventurer's personalities.

The Ghost of RPG Present

RuneQuest is utter shite. Hero Wars allows players to role play as members of a society more effectively as the emphasis is on the entire human experience and isn't biased towards combat. As the system doesn't require you to record that much, players can concentrate on developing their Adventurer's personalities.

The Ghost of RPG Future

Hero Wars is utter shite. Chuff Speaking allows players to interact with the game world as a mythical entity in it's own right. The players literally become their Adventurer's, their deities, each other and every possible game world simultaneously. Such communion with the multiverse and omniscience allows the players to concentrate on developing their Adventurer's personalities.

Any room at the "munchkin" table for me Brian? I'm off to get my golf caddy of old DnD magic swords.

Cheers,

Ash