Heretical R*n*Q**stions are Un-Godly Krjalk Things

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 22:11:15 +0200

David Finan:

And this is more proof of blasphemous demon-worshipping activity!

BURN HIM !!!
> One thing I have been trying to get a definitive answer on in sorcery

> (3rd Edition Rules) is the skill multispell. Does or does it nor require
> free int.

It does.

> Which of the following amounts of free int used is correct?
>
> Free int. 15
>
> Intensity 10 Damage Resistance
> Multispell 6 Different Targets
>
> Free Int Used 16 Or Is It 10?

It's 15.
In the Evil R*n*Q**st 3 sorcery rules (the most noisome Grisly Portion of RQ3, BTW) the first level of Intensity is for free. Intensity 10 costs 9 points of Free Int, Multispell 6 costs 6 points, total = 15.

BTW, your local coven of UnDead Game System Followers can be found at :

majordomo_at_lists.MPGN.COM

tell them to

subscribe runequest-rules

in the body of your e-mail message;

Sacrifice 1 point of POW,
Obey All Their Commands,
and the Krjalk Masters will be contented. (Unless they devour your soul instead, for not using Sandy's new sorcery ... )