Gloranthans in London

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 20:18:32 -0400

> 1. If the players can wander into other worlds and back again, can anyo=
ne
else?

> 2. Does this version of Old London have a resident population of lost
Gloranthans who have made it their home?

The way I handled it: the players had been called in to deal with a series of chaos infestations, and traced them to a series of leaks into Glorantha from the surrounding chaos which had
deliberately been created by someone.

They eventually concluded that the only way to deal =

with them was to go through a gate and trace it to its source.

This took them on a road to several very strange places, with the ultimate objective of destroying it and making sure no-one created a new one. This meant that the link to other worlds was self-limiting.

Andrew