Sartar clans

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:50:54 +0100

I believe the Jonstown Guide (as produced for Heroes of Wisdom) gives clans for all the tribes in the Jonstown Ring.

For Telmori you want to talk to Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>

As Alex says, the list of Kallyr's Companions doesn't imply that the clans mentioned there are Kheldon: some at least definitely aren't. (In fact they don't even *have* to be Sartarite). But it does seem likely that there would be a strong Kheldon influence.

John Hughes has assumed that the White Quartz is a Kheldon clan, for his Cradle-daughter stories.

And Guy Jobbins has picked up the Kheldon history I came up with for Kallyr and expanded on it considerably. He has the White Quartz and Blackrock as Kheldon clans, and has sorted out the inter-clan rivalries and how this relates to who gets to be tribal king. He has a web page on the subject at:
http://web.bham.ac.uk/gej865/page1.htm

though there's quite a bit more stuff about the White Quartz that I don't think is up there yet.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/