Going Underworld...

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:36:47 +0100

Ian Thomson asked
>Mythically I'd be interested to hear what people imagine is in the
>Underworld

Troll's I guess, of all shapes and sizes - including some long thought to be extinct on the surface - They of course see it as a paradise...

Which reminds me - Wouldn't Darth Maul be a great name for a Trollish Allied Spirit bound into his large club! - If the mailing list was a graphical medium, and if I could draw like William Church or Paul Jaquays I would draw you a "Dark Troll swinging his Darth Maul" cartoon, but as it isn't and I can't you'll just have to imagine it for yourselves.
- --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |