Chaosium Material in the Baroquon Auction

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:32:00 +0100

This was posted to uk.games.roleplay the other day, - I am forwarding it here in case there is anyone interested who hasn't already seen it, and in the hope no one else has . . .

For one thing, we've got a slew of RQ boxed sets: *Vikings*, *Gods of Glorantha*, *Genertela: Crucible of the Hero Wars*, *Trollpak*, and *Elder Secrets*.

Then there's a bunch of stuff donated by Chaosium themselves: *Made in Goatswood*, *The Arthurian Companion*, *The Compact Arkham Unveiled*, *The Dreaming Stone*, and the *1990s Handbook*.

Oh, and as we've mentioned before, there's copies of the *Ringworld* RPG and the Chaosium edition of *Dragon Pass*.

(Should somebody pass this stuff on to some relevant e-mail lists?)

Oh, and there's things like a copy of *GURPS Discworld* autographed by both authors, WW books including an autographed *Artisans' Handbook*, *Everway* stuff...