The Glorantha Digest V7 #42

From: The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:45:07 -0700

The Glorantha Digest Wednesday, August 11 1999 Volume 07 : Number 042

TABLE OF CONTENTS

  Peter Metcalfe             Aggar history
  Peter Metcalfe             Pol Joni
  Peter Metcalfe             More Humakti with honor.

RULES OF THE ROAD

  1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated. If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show" please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.
  2. Use an appropriate Subject line.
  3. Learn the art of paraphrasing: Don't just quote and comment on a point-by-point basis.
  4. No anonymous posting, please. Don't say something unless you're ready to stand by it.