Bolo Lizard riders

From: Paul Baker <paul.baker_at_crispgroup.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:19:20 +0100

Help, Has anyone got any info on the Bolo Lizard riders. I'm trying to put together some PC hand outs for new players, but I've come across little detail for the Bolo Lizard riders, other than a few fanzines and Drastic Resolution: Prax.

The Bolo Lizard People aka the Bird lizard People, a matriarchal tribe/ clan of 3,000 pygmies (Possibly reptilian - RQ2 rules). Are the pygmy subspecies terrestrial pygmies or short and stocky praxians? I've always assumed the latter as they are native to Genertela not Pamaltela.

The Bolo lizards are described as the first children of Eiritha, 'Raptor' like herbivores, as cold blooded reptiles they seemed to be children of Ernalda, All Eiritha's other children being warm blooded mammals. Were the Bird/Bolo lizards full blown carnivores before the survival covenant? I think it was Drastic Resolutions, that commented on 'Waha being ignored as being alien', however sources state that they took part in the Survival covenant. Was Whaa just supplanted by the worship of foundchild?

Wayland's Forge
Roj, the owner has painted up some rather excellent looking Zebra Riders, Agimori, and other RQ figure conversions, well worth a look in if your passing.

Paul Baker

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #97