Re: HW

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:14:49 EDT

Tim Adams:

<< Hey all, does anyone know the status of Herowars? normal stuff like When?>>

     Latest official announcement (reproduced at www.glorantha.com) says December, with the Introduction to Glorantha being released in November. These dates seem plausible in the light of other information.

<< where? >>

     If it doesn't appear in your local game shop, you'll be able to get it from Wizards Attic.

<< how much??>>

     The official announcement says that the boxed set containing both Hero Wars and the Introduction to Glorantha (plus, I think, some maps and a set of dice) will sell for $44.95. I haven't seen a statement of the price of the separate books that I can recall. The boxed set is also due for release in December.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky