Re: Gojira

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:35:52 EDT

<<
 Nick Brooke:
> But we all know that Vormain is occasionally attacked by a giant
> fire-breathing mutant dinosaur, right? He obviously kept some of his more
> draconic aspects when he devolved. >>

The draconic nature of this entity also makes people in its vicinity start thinking and talking draconic, or at least their mouths are out of sink with their voices. Perhaps it was a result of a Godlearner experiment because they also become intelligible to Westerners.

Unrelated question: what was Wrong about Jaldon's Wrong River? It seems a pretty odd name for a river.

Keith N