King of Dragon Pass shipping!

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:49:27 -0700

I have good news and bad news about King of Dragon Pass, the first Gloranthan computer game:

We shipped the first copies today!

Unfortunately, due to a manufacturing snag, we are now out of stock. We expect to receive an ample supply on 5 November. Until then, feel free to place an order with us or one of our online resellers -- we won't charge your credit card until we ship your game. (See
<http://a-sharp.com/buy/> for details.)

We are not currently in the software distribution system (so you won't find the game at EB or Babbage's), but we are in the game/hobby distribution system. This means you can ask your local game shop to carry it, and they can order it for you from their normal distributors.

To answer a few more questions people have asked recently:

You get a handsome box containing a CD-ROM (which plays on either Windows 95/98 or Power Macintosh computers), a 64 page manual, and a reference card. You'll also find a sneak preview of some upcoming Hero Wars products.

The game has many new Orlanthi myths -- these may appear in future Issaries products.

If you create a fan web site, let us know so we can link to it -- there's also an undocumented feature or two we can share.

If you'd like to know more about the game itself, see
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/>.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #132