Re: King o' Dragon Pass

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 12:37:26 -0800

>Anyone reselling KoDp in the UK/Europe yet?

Not through distribution. I have been told by David Dunham that production delays and problems have delayed a full production run and it may be another two weeks before enough are made to send to distributors. In the meantime, all the Wizard's Attic and ASharp supplies from the first tiny production run were gone on pre-orders so people will have to wait until ASharp gets more to send me for distribution. Once they are made again England will have them quickly, as they have Esdivium, one of the best distributors in the business.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
WIzard's Attic