Carmanian Humakt

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:39:13 +0800

>I think that Humakt and Valind are
>still counted among the hundred good gods, though they are hopelessly
>unfashionable and old-fashioned. For instance, Humakt shrines might be
>included in Yanafal Tarnils' temples, and he/it may be counted as a sort of
>mystical precursor of the god of the Lunar Warriors.

        I figured that Humakt would be still counted among the hundred good gods, but very much for conservatives. If you are a good Lunar, why would you worship Humakt instead of YT? And why would you worship a god known to have battled the Lunar forces (and YT himself - and lost at that)? So only those houses that still reject Lunar ways (in practice - all the Carmanians accept the Lunar way in theory) would worship Humakt.

        Speaking of which, did we ever work out what the Carmanians call Humakt?

	Cheers
		David