Humakt's origins

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:51:03 +1300

David Cake:

>>Around the Sunstop, a Fronelan Hero, who was called
>>Humakt by his followers, invaded Brithos.

> Humakt is Fronelan?

Given that the Brithini claim Arkat's Father to be a barbarian warrior, there are few other places where he could have come from.

>And what happened to all that Humath stuff, and Humakt originally
>being a Ralian air god before Arkat redefined him as part of the
>struggle against Lokamayadon?

Given Greg's statements on a related matter, I'd say that Humakt was a Vingkotling God whose worship spread to Ralios during the Gods War and became known as Humath to the Galalinae there.