Humakt's origin

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:37:56 -0500 (EST)

Let us not forget Dirty Humct--he certainly had some input into the whole mess that is Humakt.

Speaking of which, which Gloranthan deities are Godlearner Ragout? By which I mean, which are a mighty stew smashed together by the Godlearners. My candidates would be Orlanth and Humakt, definitely. What others would there be?

(I see Orlanth as the Godlearner's attempt to get a foothold into the Dairy Happan region--inserting him via their trickster-like figure. Subsuming all the "Gor" goddesses into a big nasty-wasty was another attempt to get there, again through the backdoor of ultimately taking over Gorgorma.)