Re: Vinga and Orlanth

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:55:29 EST

In a message dated 17/11/99 07:47:54 GMT, you write:

<<> <<Both Ernalda and Orlanth cults are open to men and women.>>

 Just to pick at this scab some more, when he says 'cults' does he mean aspect-worship of Orlanth and Ernalda (I'm guessing yes), or 'Great God' type initiation? >>

     He didn't say - that was just about the sum total of the message. However, since I was asking him about female Orlanth Thunderous and Orlanth Rex worshippers, one must assume that he means aspect-worship. Not necessarily all the aspects, mind; I can well believe that women can't worship Orlanth Warrior (they have Vinga) and that men can't worship Ernalda the Mother (they have Nandan if they *really* must).

Trotsky