Vinga and Orlanth

From: Chris'nKim <Kim'nChris_at_clamjoust.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:35:25 +0000

> Re: From: "Dom Twist" <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>

> If she wants a a warrior God then there's Humankt.
>
> If (as seems likely) a more female side is needed there's the female and
> terrifying Gor duo.

Vingan worship is very useful if your party includes female players. Who amongst us has not experienced the horror of having to deal with a Gor-worshiping PC? I'd rather have a Vingan in the party any time.

    Vinga worship provides an attractive alternative to the scarier earth cults in time of war, and is more accessible as well. There is also the mythical aspect of beating Orlanth Adventurous cultists at their own game. If you want to prove yourself without scaring away potential husbands, go Vingan!

   Any alternative to gonad-collecting PCs has got to be a good thing.

Chris