Gloranthan Canon?

From: Adam Betteridge <abetteridge_at_gio.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:51:13 +1000

Phil writes

I love the rich detail of the world but am somewhat daunted by the prospect of catching up on 25 years of canon.

I must agree with you about the detail, it is what got me hooked, but calling anything Gloranthan canon.......well let's just say that from what I have seen since I have been playing there isn't, (take Vinga, Elmal) if Greg changes his mind all before it goes out the window. Personally I think Greg has done more harm to Glorantha in the last 5 years than good. I appreciate he created the world we all enjoy but many people have invested alot of time to Glorantha and they are the real reason for any resurgence in interest. To the Tales crew, Loren and all the others out there who have moved things along within the fan base I raise my glass to you all.

Apologies if I upset anyone over my opinions. Adam