Vinga

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:47:07 +1100

Hi

from what little I know of Hero Wars, from a single playtest and beta version rules summary study, Orlanth is now worshipped through subcults
(Hero Cults, whatever)

This seemed like a very logical suggestion to me My PC was the only easily recgnisable character from a classic campaign, an Orlanthi carl who worshipped Orlanth thru a Hero Cult

Perhaps my understanding is out, but AFAIK the idea is that all Orlanthi cults are subcults of Orlanth, whether they be Issaries, L Mhy, Eurmal, or some more specific Orlanth Hero

Why then not simply add Vinga to this list, as the patroness of feisty Orlanthi grrrls?

Thus you get followers of
Issaries (Orlanthi Trader)
L Mhy (Orlanthi Lawspeaker)
Vinga (Orlanthi womyn's champion)
<Insert forgotten Hero Cult name here> (Orlanth in the RQ perception, except that each Hero version might have a personal spell or magic variant)

I hope this makes sense, and I'm not oversimplifying things (or maybe that's a good idea?)