Ernalda Regina?

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:38:43 EST

Dom Twist:

<< Hmm when I wrote this I assumed that there was a strong Ernalda leader type  which would make a better example for a tribal queen than Rex. >>

     There's the cult of Ernalda the Leader (or some such name) if that's any help. But that doesn't appear to be a cult of tribal rulership per se, in the way that Orlanth Rex is. It seems to be more appropriate for behind-the-scenes manipulation from what I've heard - which isn't much, I admit. Besides, as Jane has said, we're told in KoS that chieftains and tribal rulers have to be initiates of *Orlanth* as part of their basic requirements for the post.

     Then again, maybe Ernalda the Leader is an Esrolian cult not found elsewhere.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky