Source for some myths?

From: GAZZA <gazza_at_wantree.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:23:34 +0800

I've got access to a fair few Orlanth myths (KoS, various Web heroquests, RQ Con Compendium), but as of this moment none of my (Orlanthi!) PCs are initiates of Orlanth... (sigh)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I might find some myths about the following deities:
- - Humakt

There's some high-level myths for Humakt, Issaries, and Storm Bull, but I'm more after something a little less important. This isn't just for heroquests, but also to give my players a little background.

Of course, two possible answers here are:
- - Wait for Hero Wars

and naturally these are both perfectly acceptable answers. ;-) Just wondering if there was a storehouse somewhere that I've managed to miss in my travels.
- --
GAZZA
"To know others is wisdom.
To know one's self is enlightenment."