Humakti / Vingan infertility

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:26:38 -0000

David Dunham adds 2p to the argument:

"I maintain that being an initiate of Vinga has zero effect on fertility. However, many Vingans, if not the cult itself, do what they can to avoid pregnancy, seeing as how it makes it difficult to fight."

Being rather gross and approximate, but the fitter a woman the more likely she is to concieve and the more likely she is to carry the chld to term. However, the more strenuous activity she undertakes the more likely she is to miscarry or give birth prematurely. If you're a souless bastard like me this seems a good source for the idea that Vingans are infertile from initiation until they recieve some ritual retirement from an Earth Mother type.

This would affect female warriors of any type as well, be they Humakt or Babeestor Gor worshippers.

It's a well known fact that male Humakti are infertile 'cause they wear tight underpants under layers of sweaty scale mail. Anyway, what self respecting woman wants to sleep with a bloke that spends loads of time polishing his chopper and buffing his helmet?

Ash