Re: KoDP

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:21:11 -0800

Bryan Maloney enthused

> Multi-Player!

As you've no doubt read in our FAQ, it would have considerably complicated the story lines to support multiple players. But rest assured, if every Digest reader gets ten of their friends to buy the game so that we can do another one, several of our ideas do revolve around multiple players.

> PS: And a "King of Dragon Pass" written sourcebook for use with tabletop
> gaming would be keeno, too.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you mean a PenDragon Pass/Taming of Dragon Pass sourcebook? Hero Wars stats for your ring members? (We do actually plan to give Hero Wars conversions for some of the notable characters, once that game comes out.)

> Let us look at the term "Greek".
>
> It can mean the following:

> A "certain practice" <ahem>.

What's the big deal? Typographic versimilitude often doesn't matter, when you're doing layout. Maybe you prefer to squint at tiny type on screen, but some of us don't.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.