Convulsion Mailing List

From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_ford.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:41:11 +0000

Greetings fellow Gloranthans,

We have our initial sign-up flyer all set to go for Convulsion 2000.

We would like to make this mailing as effective and widespread as possible, so if you would like to receive a flyer because you are thinking of attending the convention, please email RMeints_at_cs.com with your correct snail mail address information. If you are a past attendee or a subscriber to Tales, we probably have your correct address information, unless you have moved recently.

If you know of a games shop (or similar) that would potentially like to have a stack of our flyers handy or is willing to put up a poster for the convention, please send me some contact details for them as well.

Please feel free to also volunteer your services as GM, etc. too.

Convulsion 2000 (C2K), July 21-24, 2000, Leicester, UK.

Thanks.
Rick Meints - C2K committee member.