Re: Gone with Wind

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:35:51 +0100

Hervi:

> Mystic may fly by refuting the Earth property to fall or refuting
> their own material nature.
> Could one be the right way (dragon/dragonewt) that give wings,
> the other one beeing Immanent Mastery or some kind of heresy ?

Dragonewts are weird, can't say anything about their rightor  wrongness, but I think that the Path of Immanent Mastery is basically a materialist misunderstanding of Kralorelan draconicism: it gives you the outer shape of a dragon, including wings and the secret of flight, but that's all backwards as Kralorelan dragonhood is a spiritual state.

Nils Weinander

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com