Parloth and non-Vithelan Gods

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:48:53 +1300

Nils Weinander:

>I'm not sure that an eastern god is different in essence
>(mystic) compared to another god though. After all, both
>gods and antigods are children of Vith in the Vithelan
>mythology.

But when the myth talks about Gods, he talks about Gods descended from Vith and not a God as per the God Learner definition. So it's erroneous IMO to think that just because the Parloth are described as Gods, they are no different from Gods from outside Vithela.

>So, to conclude, from a Vithelan perspective I don't
>think there's a difference between mystic entities and
>others.

If there isn't, do you see them worshipping foreign gods? Since they don't, this does mean that they do see some difference between the Parloth and other gods.