Parloth

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:22:44 +1300

Nils Weinander:

>A foreign deity would probably usually end up in the
>antigod camp,

Are there any foreign gods who are considered Parloth or gods in the Vithelan sense? If not, then the Vithelans should not believe that worship of the Parloth is ordinary theism. They would view it as antigod worship instead.

>I also think it is possible that some deities which
>are worshipped in the east are the same as deities
>worshipped elsewhere, under other names.

That's what the God Learner would say. But the Vithelan should not see things that way.