Quinpolic missionaries

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:13:51 +1300

Joerg Baumgartner:

>>>Are or were there any sort of Rokari conversion attempts with the
>>>Brithini of Arolanit?

Me>> The missionaries are the Quinpolic Rokari who do not border
>> Arolanit.

>They don't exactly border Heortland, either.

Heortland is only a sea-trip away. Arolanit has only one open port and for landward access, they have to go through Tanisor where they will not be very popular.

>The God Forgotten are not much of a Malkioni influence, though doubtless
>some western influence on Heortland. From comparing Hendriki and God
>Forgotten, I doubt a strong influence.

But I simply pointed out that the Aeolians would know that the God Forgotten consider their faith to be an error and hence be aware that their claim of orthodoxy is in dispute.