Food for the masses

From: frederic boudaille <boudaill_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:51:36 +0100

Being aware of the necessary gift exchange process between Issaries and the first GTA members, I nonetheless think that we, the masses of glorantha enthusiasts dealing with mundane financial problemes are somewhat spoiled of this first preview on HW rules.
I'm always reluctant when I see capitalism and "levels of access" appearing in hobbies like RPG.
Since we all sustained and make Glorantha a virtual reality (since 82 for myself), I belieev that we could have access to, say, the rules, to publicize the game onto new players befor the real gamebox hit the stores (knowing that "we" will buey anything Gloranthan).
Once again, I know that financial involvement should always be rewarded, but let's be communists for once and share !

Fred