Re: Food for the masses

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:45:26 EST

Frederic Boudaille:

<< Being aware of the necessary gift exchange process between Issaries and the first GTA members, I nonetheless think that we, the masses of glorantha enthusiasts dealing
 with mundane financial problems are somewhat spoiled of this first preview on HW
 rules. >>

      Note that Greg did say that the rules (or part of them) would be made available on the WWW prior to their publication. GTA members, who surely deserve something for their cash, get to see them first, but everyone will get the opportunity. Also, remember that the GTA version isn't actually the latest (and its apparently changed more since than I'd suspected) whereas the eventual public-access version will pretty much be the same as the published one.

Trotsky