The Last Word on Lunars

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:25:08 GMT

Ok, so have it.

I read with interest your comments and refutations about my anti-byzantine and anti-Roman theories on Lunar Empire.

Now I present you my complete (?) theory on it, having learned that at least some of you are interested in this matter, as long as they keep trying to demolish my opinions.

I believe that the basic model (not the only one, but the fundamental one) in Greg's mind for the Lunar History and Religion is the Islam Empire of early middle-ages.

You say "believe anything, provided you cease annoying us". I say "follow me":

In my Greg-learner POV, the Author used the Islam Empire as a model, but chose among its neighbours (India, Byzantium, Rome) the names and words that confound our minds.

So what?
Nothing, I just beg for your approval or refusal... Ciao
Gianfranco