GloranthaMovies

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:32:46 GMT

I love it.
I'm not sure whether I correctly interpret Alex's syntax (a bit slangish for my foreign taste), but I agree with him. Also I am grateful to him because he did not trampled over my theories like so many did (my ego is serioulsy injured still).
About the would-be Gmovie I definetly figure Daniel Day-Lewis as Argrath (rem the Mohicans movie?); Gene Hackman is Sor-eel (I think the caster could first instance think about DeVito, but immediately rejects him because his cachet is too high, inversely proportional to his size); Tim Roth or Tim Curry or (perfect!) C Walken as GimGim; Kevin Spacey is Count Julan. Marlon Brando IS Moonson (no acting requested: Greg thought to Marley, when he imagined the Emperor, I guess).

Ciao
Gian