Keeping Your Agimori Warm

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:49:35 -0800

Keep in mind that rather than huddling *around* a campfire, an Agimori is capable of huddling *in* a properly banked campfire without taking damage. Plus the occasional Lodril initiate can pitch in with a point or two of Earthwarm in an emergency. You can pack a lot of Men-and-a-Half (Haves?) into 2500 square meters which could make for a nasty surprise for a group of nomads or broos attempting to raid the Agimori on a frosty night.

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies

"I once hunted with an Agimori guide who ate nothing but jerky for some vow he had taken. He had an ancient crooked knife with the symbol of the EWF on it which he'd use to draw slivers off the edge of his jerky. When I twitted him about his crooked knife, he would counter, "Never know when need one to draw arrow." Thereafter we refered to any stew made from jerky as Crooked Knife Stew."