Pay attention

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:50:26 GMT

>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:22:25 -0000
>From: "Hibbs, Philip" <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
>Subject: RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #304

>>I had a problem: my PCs keep on irritating funny and friendly
>>cults like Zorak Zoran, Thed, Yara Aranis, Pocharngo, the Bat,
>>Thanatar, Babeester Gor etc...

>And you are looking for a way for them to avoid the wrath of the >wronged
>cult?
>Why? "Here's your high priest, but don't kill me, because I brought >the
>body
>back". I can't see this working.

I admit my English might not be the best one in the WWW, but I supposed to have explained my proposal better than that. I don't say: kill a Death Lord and bring his body to Zorak Zoran shrine. I say, kill the same Death Lord and then dedicate his defeat to Yelmalion's Priests. There IS a difference: what I mean is that in this case, maybe, Hellroar will not come after you, but he will altogether grow his already respectful hate for the Light Lord.

Awaiting feedbacks.
Ciao
Gian