Truth

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:26:21 GMT

I am with you.
It would be too easy if Lie spells detect Truth instead of sincerity. Moreover, I doubt they could work: there is no Truth in Glorantha AFAIK.

This issue reminds me of an NPC of mine. I'm writing quite a fiction novel on him (OK, Alex, ridiculize me, I show my cheek or whatever it is written in English). Its name is Cleaver Csar. He is from Nochet. He is a former priest of Humakt (sword) and Lhankor Mhy. He is a heroquester. He is the Deliverer of Truth: he brings truth around him as an aura; he is forced to speak truth, but also forces anyone speaking with him to do the same.

He has come to Corflu to bring Truth to GimGim the Grim, the Masked one, Master of Lie, Disorder and Deceiving, IMG. After dealing with GG, if he survives, I suppose he could go on up to Argenteus himself. Quite epic, isn't it?

Ciao
Gian