Uz in heat, leads to HeroQuesting

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:51:38 -0800 (PST)

After I wrote that Uz usually is associated with colder elements, I go home from work and decides to read GoG and imediately discover that Zorak Zoran has *fire* powers!

If I only know all those myths by heard I would have remembered that ZZ stole his fire from Yelmalio at the Hill of Gold...

Thanks to all who corrected me.

This has got me thinking. Wouldn't it be very nice to have some kind of myth-library on the net? A few have been published at the Issaries site, but they only last until the next one appears.

I've though about constructing some HQ myself, but without histories of the gods, mythlets, it's much harder. A list of myths, broken down into "stations" amybe, would be a great help.

Has anybody done that already?

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?