Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #322

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:35:55 +0900

Hello,

The>>Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:22:41 -0000 The>>From: "Simon Bray" <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>

The>>Tadaaki Said.
The>>What Japanese readers are mourned about TotRM #17 is its cover art.
The>> "Samurai don ARMOR on deck! They must be sunk!" :-)
The>>
The>>I am sorry that my picture offended a nation of readers. But have you not
The>>heard of the Tsankth tradition
The>>of wearing lacquered aluminium armour to battle, with reinforced wooden
The>>greaves. 8-)

Sorry for troubling you, but as Nick Brooke pointed out, Tsankth cult has a feat which make worshippers run on the wave! I could not remember it then .. (And, it was only joking. :-) )

By the way, what is Martalak (not Malkioni) ?

 Tadaaki Kakegawa AKA MALION
                       e-mail:   yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp
                       http://www.glorantha.to/~tome