Delecti--Protects DUCKS?

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:33:19 -0500 (EST)

QUAQUAQUAQUACK!!!! Delecti does not and never has protected us! For centuries he and his minions have harassed, murdered, tortured, and otherwise worked against the life and lot of the Durulz. It is only our ceaseless and unswerving devotion to Humquakt and the Holy Death that he uses to rend, tear, smash, slice, chop, dice, puree, liquify, pulp, rend--I already said rend, didn't I? Anyway, it is only through unremitting devotion to the Great War and to Humquakt and Death that we have been able to survive Delecti's depredation.

Killfeather Deathdrake.