re: King of Dragon Pass

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:54:31 -0800

Lee Watts asked of King of Dragon Pass

> Will I find this in a standard software store or do I need to order it
> directly from manufacturer?

You may be able to find it in your friendly local game shop (the one that will carry Hero Wars when that's available). If not, they can definitely order it from their usual distributor.

Or you can buy it from Wizard's Attic or Monkey Byte.

As well as directly from us.

<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/> has more details about the game.

Michael Cule asked

> Speaking of which, does anyone have any idea what that dratted dragon
> does who comes and asks you what the most important Orlanthi virtue is?

Why yes (though it's a magisaur, not a dragon). And your answer does matter.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.