Harrek

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:21:52 GMT

<<From: "Hibbs, Philip" <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk> Subject: HOW Strong?
One of my favourite quotes about Glorantha is that Harrek is so strong that if he punches you, your parents will die. Where does this come from, and how true is it?>>
Funny. This question reminds me of Marvel comics: is the Hulk stronger than Thor? The editor replies: why bother,as long as you buy the comic? Apart from this thought, lemme see: Harrek has the spirit of a Bear God bound to him. So I suppose he is very strong, inhumanly strong. I suppose, in RQ3 terms, his STR could range in the 50-100 score. His phisical prowness could as well have supernatural side effects, as killing the allied, neighbours or even kins of his victim.
It could be a metaphor, but it could also be true, IMO. Gian