RE: The Glorantha Digest V7 #346

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:35:05 -0000

Tom Merchant, he say...

"Again can I ask that someone put up a description of how the basic mechanics work, with an example. Everyone on this mailing list is going to buy regardless."

Well, I reckon I can name a fair number (okay, 3) off the top of my head that probably wont buy them even if they gobble up the source material. The best way to see what the rules look like from a mechanics point of view is to lash out 100 notes in your local currency, become a GTA initiate and have a gawp at the partial, pre-release set of the rules themselves.

Ash