Re: Draconic difference

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:45:41 EST

In a message dated 2/2/00 6:32:44AM, you write:

<<
 Difference between EWF and Kralorela is Indivisualism, I think EWF is a hive  of many dragon immature babies, but Kralorela is only One Dragon in one  nation, Emperor of Hum Chan has only Dragon Soul, he never think like a way  of True Dragon. >>

I disagree slightly. The EWF were trying to 'consruct' a huge dragon with the Oslir as it's spine, the Rockwoods as it's wings, the whole of Peloria as it's intellect etc etc. which sounds like a One Nation, One Dragon kind of thing. I think the schism between the Here and Nows and the Forward Faction may be related to a disagreement over this very thing though. My interpretation is that the Here and Nows want to be Dragons here and now, because they think they can, while the FFs want the whole collective to transform into a huge dragon which would take a bit longer, but probably benefit everyone more.

On a related issue, since the boardgame maps are full of symbolic stuff (the cow in the Eiritha Hills, the White Bear swiping at the moon, the Red moon itself) is there a map where a huge Dragon is clearly defined? Presumably it would have the Dragon's Eye somewhere near the Dragons Eye, the fiery breath in the region of the volcanoes of Caladraland etc.

Keith N