Dogma

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:55:55 -0000

<<I think that Western Heroquesting is probably a Hollywood special effects version of having a Crisis in Faith - anyone seen 'Dogma' ? ;-)
Julian Lord>>

Gian:-
"My Faith .... He had a crisis....."

Gian.> Julian said 'Crisis IN Faith' NOT Crisis OF Faith.

Ie the Faith itself is having a Crisis rather than a person.

'Dogma' is the title of a recent, very funny, movie. One which various Churches called to be banned I'm afraid (I'm disapointed because they called for it to be banned before they had had a chance to actualy see the movie or read the screenplay. I dont mind people getting upset over a film or book....but I like them to have least seen the thing first!!!)

DomT