Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #349

From: Joe Mills <mills_at_midohio.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:31:37 -0400

>Lemme explain with an example, Simon: you know Hut of Darkness by MOB, a
>scenario in which the PCs discover in the end they are paid to kill a
>powerful Death Lord.
>MOB might be joking, but he wrote: "eventually the killers will be
>persecuted by ZZ avengers, HellRoar, the Mummy of the Death Lord, his
>revengeful colleagues".
>He (MOB) was probably joking, but this suggestion of his is consistent with
>what I think of ZZ, Storm Bull, Thanathar, Babeester and other cults' way of
>thinking.

I hope MOB wasn't joking. Those are great ideas to spawn off new advnetures! My experience is that players like to have "campaigns" whenever possible, as opposed to single, unrelated adventures. IMO, the ZZ vengeance has to be unavoidable, but it's all right if it's not insurmountable, as long as the players sweat a little!