Darudism

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:37:04 +0800

>Given that this actually started off when you claimed that Daruda
>didn't seem very draconic

        No, Darudism. Not Daruda. A draconic motif was never in doubt - but the question I was asking was essentially how do you distinguish Darudism in practice from mysticism with all the mystic entities renamed as dragons? I guess that has been answered - the Five Dragon Warriors and others certainly show that its not all unmanifest dragon souls (awfully hard to distinguish from unmanifest enlightened mystic souls with the names changed), and that indeed the Darudists get down and dirty with manifestly draconic powers on occasion.

>I can only refer you to "What the Dragon Emperor says" in Gods
>of Glorantha and the "Dragon Pantheon" article up on glorantha.com.

	Consider me sent to the back of the class!
	There are only a couple of problems - there is no 'Dragon Pantheon'
article, and the "What the Dragon Emperor says" article contains so little on the draconic aspects, that for the majority of the article you can actually remove the word dragon everwhere and still leave it grammatically correct. Replace Cosmic Dragon with something like Cosmic Being, and it works for the whole article.
	Cheers
		David